What ARE PolarSeal Doing TO BECOME MORE SUSTAINABLE?
As a contract manufacturer of medical devices and tape conversion, we have a responsibility to work with our clients to ensure the products and solutions we provide are as sustainable as possible. By this, we will work towards building and promoting sustainable industrialisation as well as ensuring that we contribute towards responsible consumption and production methodologies. This is alongside our charitable contributions that help support a variety of national and international causes from poverty to cancer research and more.
INITIATIVES ALREADY IN ACTION INCLUDE:
- Reviewing our supply chain to bring additional capabilities inhouse – reducing product miles and the impact this can have
- Optimising our shipping by using bespoke carton sizes for each production run to ensure no wasted space in boxes
- Partnering with external businesses to reuse and repurpose our medical release liners
- Recycling nearly all waste
- Using 100% renewable energy across both of our manufacturing sites
- Implementing a paperless environment with streamlined and digitised processes
We will continue to invest heavily in developing more sustainable products and are always open to new partners approaching us to collaborate on green projects moving forward.
what DOES THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABILITY LOOK LIKE FOR polarseal?
As the business continues to grow, we celebrate what has been achieved so far in 2021, what the business looks to achieve by the end of 2021 and what future objectives look like for the company. Interested in finding out more? Click on the below.