Die cutting laminated materials
Optimised die cutting techniques to suit your application and production volume with cost saving solutions.
PolarSeal take use in-house capabilities to perform precision kiss cutting, die cutting the component without cutting into the liner, so that parts can come off the liner with ease. The waste material is removed, wound onto a core and provided in role format allowing you to handle each component more easily.
PolarSeal provides kiss cutting for rotary and flatbed processes with the ability to die cut many materials including:
Why use PolarSeal for die cutting?
PolarSeal’s variety of die cutting techniques and methods can be optimized to suit your application and production volume, resulting in cost savings and improved efficiency.
Our processes are designed to die cut many materials, including tape, adhesive, foam, silicone foam, fabric, film, and more.
Frequently Asked QUestions
Cutting is converting specified material into precision components. The shape and type of components can be tailored using a variety of cutting techniques.
- Custom shapes can be created in a simple process quickly and effectively.
- A variety of designs can be cut even through multiple layers.
- High volume can be achieved.
- High volume production
- High precision and accuracy
- Combining multiple process in the same line such as lamination and printing
- Less expensive tooling
- Ability to cut through thicker materials
- Waste reduction
You will have the ability to cut very large parts that not many machines can convert.