Hydrophilic film for IVD products.
tesa® 62588 is a transparent PET film functionalized on one side with a non-adhesive hydrophilic coating.
Technical Data sheet
Securing fluid flow in capillary cell in-vitro diagnostic applications.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and reliable fluid flow
- Proven compatibility with many enzymes
- Excellent aging stability
- Reliable bonding of the hydrophilic side to tesa spacer tapes
- Proven performance and integrity of multi-layers with tesa spacer tapes after aging
Type of adhesive
Thickness of tape
62588 versions available: PV0: without protection film PV1: with 40μm PE/PP protection film to avoid contamination
Storage and handling instructions: Shelf life: 12 months from date of coating. Avoid contact with water – material is sensitive against humidity. Protect against mechanical impacts.