COVID-19 action plan
How we are tackling the pandemic
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 coronavirus situation on a global basis to maintain the stability of our and our customers’ supply chains. We have acted quickly to ensure the well-being of our staff and have put a detailed action plan in place to minimise any risk caused by the virus.
Our Supply Chain Management Team is in close communication with our supply partners and we currently do not have any sourcing issues.
At PolarSeal, our focus, first and foremost, is the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and partners. We have taken immediate action to protect the health and finances of our staff members, including the ongoing sanitization of our offices and manufacturing facilities.
We are proud to be a contributor to the efforts to defeat COVID-19 as we continue to remain committed to providing the very best products, quality and service.
This page will be updated if there are changes to the situation but please contact us if you have any further questions.
For the latest COVID-19 updates please view the World Health Organisation website.
The following action plan is in place:
- PolarSeal’s office-based employees are working remotely where and when possible.
- Constant updates communicated via central software.
- Extra hand sanitiser stations installed.
- Ongoing re-fill provision of alcohol hand sanitizing gel for every PolarSeal employee to ensure they are equipped at home as well as at work.
- Manuka honey is a proven anti-microbial active, so every PolarSeal employee has received tubes of honey for an immunity boost.
- Every PolarSeal employee is scanned with an infrared thermometer upon arrival and before proceeding further.
- Strict clean desk policy in the office and increased scheduled sanitization of all work areas/surfaces.
- Strict control of visitors entering the premises.
- Every PolarSeal employee is offered weekly covid tests as part of the NHS Test & Trace Scheme